Short-Term Medical Insurance Plans
Short-term medical plans play a critical role in our post ACA major medical world. Short -term medical plans are vital to “fill a time gap” before your client can be covered by an ACA plan. Plus many may choose to opt out of an ACA plan simply because they can’t afford the high premiums, high deductibles, and the big out-of-pocket financial exposure at claim time. After all what good is major medical plan if a person can’t afford it?
Another market for short-term are those legal residents who don’t have a social security number yet but need an affordable medical plan. Some of our short-term plans don’t even ask for a social security number so these plans are a perfect answer to these types of clients.
Talk about an innovative short-term plan!!!!! Now with our unique 4X3 option, your clients can have short-term protection up to 360 days* (almost one full year) and will only have to complete one application and answer the health questions only once. Four 90 days policies are issued all at one time with pre-existing carryover from 90 day term to 90 day term. Plus, they can cancel anytime. *Plan not available in all states. Please contact us for details.
US citizens and US legal residents between the ages of 6 months (when insuring children by themselves) and 64 year old. You must be able to answer a few brief health questions “no” in order to qualify. But once you qualify for the initial 90 day term, no other health questions are necessary.
Highlights and Benefits
- Our Brand NEW “Pivot” STM is a 90 day short-term plan that your client can easily buy 3 more times – thus a total of four 90 day time frames (360 days protection).*
- Only a ONE time easy on-line enrollment necessary.
- Each time they buy another 90 day term, pre-existing conditions are carried over from 90 day policy to 90 day policy!
- Your client can pay month by month and cancel anytime.
- NO further applications have to be completed & NO medical questions answered after the initial enrollment! This is called a 4X3 option.
*Not available in all states. Contact us for details.
- Premiums do NOT increase from 90 day term to 90 day term (up to 360 days of coverage)!
- Optional Doctor co-pay benefits!
- Optional RX co-pay benefits!
- Optional Urgent Care co-pay benefits!
- Choice of reduced policy maximums to coincide with shorter 90 day time frame and to reduce premium costs!
- Freedom of choice of any provider!
- Can be written in children alone!
- A+ AM Best rated company!
Approved for Sale in – AL, AZ*, AR, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID**, IL, IN, IA, KY, MI*, MS, NC, ND*, NE, OH, OK, OR**, NV*, PA, TN, TX, VA, WV, & WI
(* limited to only two 90 day plans = up to 180 days)
(** limited to only 90 days)
Our PIVOT Short-Term plan is underwritten by Companion Life Insurance Company which is AM Best rated A+ (Superior).
Need a Quote, More Information or to be Appointed?
Arizona Office – Alyssa Wright Alyssa@ISAbrokers.com (800) 647-4589 ext 209
Baylie Carroll Baylie@ISAbrokers.com (800) 647-4589 ext 206
Indiana Office – Suzanne Munson Suzanne@ISAbrokers.com (317) 399-7167 (direct line)
Need another short-term medical plan?
Depending on your state, we have other short-term medical plans available.
National General Short-Term (underwritten by National Health Insurance Company in most states or Integon Insurance Company). In many states coverage can be in effect up to 356 days. Contact one of our Broker Advisors for details.
Standard Security Life Insurance Company underwrites several short-term plans in various states. A company we’ve been associated with for many years, Contact one of our Broker Advisors for details.
Contact one of our Broker Advisors for details.
Indiana Office: (317) 399-7167
Suzanne Munson – email her